The Literacy Alliance of Northeast Florida is a registered Florida 501c(3) nonprofit serving northeast Florida by providing free classroom instruction, online learning, and one-on-one tutoring to adult learners seeking to improve their reading, writing, math, and life skills.
By entering this drawing, all entrants and winners accept and agree to the Official Rules and the decisions. Winners consent to the use of their names and likeness in publicity related to the drawing.
1. A maximum of 200 tickets will be sold.
2. $100 suggested minimum contribution to the Literacy Alliance of Northeast Florida for each entry. Donations are tax deductible. No purchase necessary to win. Tickets distributed without contribution are limited to 1 per household.
3. Donation payments may be made by cash or check at time of purchase. Checks should be made out to Literacy Alliance of Northeast Florida. Online donations can be made at our website literacyallnefl.org.
4. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. The deadline to enter tickets will be 5:00 p.m. on December 29th.
6. The drawing will be held on December 30th at 9 a.m. in the Jessie Ball duPont Center.
7. A blind draw will be made by a third party located in the Jessie Ball duPont Center using the collected ticket stubs.
8. Prizes will be awarded in order from smallest prize amount to largest prize amount. Once a ticket holder wins a prize, the ticket is not re-entered for subsequent draws.
9. Winner does not have to be present to win. Winners will be notified using contact information provided on the ticket stub. Prizes will be awarded to the name on the ticket stub. Winners names will be announced on the Literacy Alliance’s Facebook page, Instagram page, and website.
Name of winner(s) or copy of Official Rules may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, postage paid envelope to Literacy Alliance of Northeast Florida, 40 E. Adams St, Suite 30, Jacksonville, FL 32202. Literacy Alliance of Northeast Florida IS REGISTERED WITH FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND CONSUMER SERVICES. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.